|DSR2014F Reverse Hopper with
ESL10XL Electronic Lock
|DS Series – “B” Rate Depository Safes
AMSEC’S DS SERIES DEPOSITORY SAFES are designed to provide immediate deposits and storage for cash, jewelry and miscellaneous valuables.
Deposits can be made through a locked door via a top-loading rotary hopper, a reverse or a front-loading deposit door.STANDARD FEATURES:BODY:
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
DOOR – MODEL NUMBERS: 2014, 2714 AND 3214
- ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: WIDE BODY MODEL 2731
- (3) 1″ x ½” rectangular plated bolts.
- Unique space-efficient, side-by-side design creates full depth depository and large storage compartment.
- Accepts cash trays up to 13″ x 18″.
- Optional coin rack available on storage compartment door.
- 2014/2714 are available w/reverse hopper.
- Large package sizes
- (Top Load Rotary):
- (Front/Reverse Load):
- Recessed, heavy duty 3/16″ construction (¼” door).
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles.
AMSEC depository safes are recommended for an operation that requires a non-returnable deposit such as armored car companies, convenience stores, restaurants, etc. The top locker is not meant for overnight storage of cash or valuables.