|MS1414 (with ESL20XL Electronic Lock)
||B-Rate Security Safes – BWB Series and MS1414
The many different features of the AMSEC Wide Body Safes make them perfect for commercial applications or home use.STANDARD FEATURES FOR BWB :
- ½” thick solid steel door, recessed for resistance to pry attacks.
- Formed, high-tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attacks.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with over 1 million possible combinations.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Attractive Black textured finish.
- Four anchor bolt holes.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide excellent protection against sledgehammer attack.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five massive 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system keeps bolts retracted when the door is open, then automatically engages when door is shut.
- Convenient door mounted recessed coin rack.
- Large capacity for storage of cash trays.
- Adjustable shelves.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR MS1414:
- Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
- Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
- ½” solid steel door.
- U.L. Group II combo lock (C), U.L. listed dual nose keylock (K).
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking device.
- Lock and relock protected by large carburized hardplate.
- Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- Adjustable shelf provided.
- Also available with optional deposit slot. (shown above) Slot size: ½” H x 6 W”